Fish FEIJOADA one of the most popular dish of São Tomé and Príncipe.
FISH FEIJOADA Ingredients
- Red palm oil
- Chopped onion
- Diced carrots
- Tomato puree or tomato paste
- Vegetable stock/broth
- Sliced fish
Method Of Preparation
- Heat some amount of red palm oil in a cooking oil for some minutes and add onion and diced carrots and keep frying until it turns soft.
- Add the beans, tomato puree, vegetable stock, pepper and salt to the mixture.
- Keep stirring the mixture until it becomes softened.
- Add some other seasonings to taste.
- Add the sliced fish to the mixture and allow to cook well and put off the heat when well cooked.
- Serve with rice and enjoy your meal